homestead - [Homestead] Status report

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: "homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Status report
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 08:54:17 -0500

Sounds like some big-city, big-company missive, right? Nah, just a lead-in to what's happening and not happening at Heartwood these first days back. Memorable.

Was wrestling with getting dial-up established and then getting Eudora fixed so I could send to you lovelies. Seems to now be in order. I responded to one from Rob in Washington and he suggested sending it to the list for amusement purposes. Here it is:

You ought to send this to the homestead list!