homestead - [Homestead] Montana Homestead for Sale

  • From: "Melody O." <melody AT crecon.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Montana Homestead for Sale
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 17:45:07 -0600

I got this off of another email group and decided to send it on.
Best wishes,
Melody

Forwarded:
If you are interested in a Montana Homestead with year-round running
water and breathtaking mountain views --- please join
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MontanaHomestead4Sale/

There are a few photos now on the new MontanaHomestead4Sale group with LOTS
more to come over the next week.

Montana Homestead

Located 10 miles southeast of Anaconda and 30 miles west of Butte
20.1 fenced acres
Fronts on Mill Creek Road (aka State Road # 243)
12 acres dry pasture, 8 acres creek bottom land
2 perennial creeks cross width of property (each is over 800 feet
long)
NO marshy areas on this property
Primary access: Beaver Pond Trail on west end of property
Alternate access: Mill Creek Road

Water: from Mill Creek
Power: none, power line ends 5 miles NE at mouth of canyon
Heat: wood stove
Refrigeration & cook stove: propane
Lights: 1 propane lamp and numerous Kerosene lamps
Total utility costs for 1 year: $250

House is attached to a 130 foot long barn containing:
19 dog kennels
12' x 18' work shop
9' x 18' wood storage area
Loafing shed for 3 horses and 1 burro
And presently 6 pigs although we do not recommend continuing this
practice)
16' x 16' feed and tool storage area
And lots more room for undesignated storage (a place for 'important
stuff')

Priced at $140,000.