homestead - [Homestead] I quit!

  • From: Rob Walton <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] I quit!
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 18:22:50 -0400

As we are locked into the contract on selling our city house, I resigned at work last Friday! In a few weeks, we'll be Uhauling the possessions to DC area in a relatives house and then starting the big adventure of homesteading on the Virginia property.

I thought I'd let all of you know since some of you have been l listening to my plans off and on for years now. Got a lot of loose ends to tie up here, but I have finally drawn that line in the sand and am starting the adventure.

Rob in FL but not for long....