homestead - Re: [Homestead] THE BODY-COUNT

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] THE BODY-COUNT
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 09:47:50 -0700

Has every barfly got that "meds" slogan for those occasions when they haven't got a clue?

Of course, that's what conservatives believe in. But I sent B. C. to Washington to stop that kind of thing. I'm truly sorry that he turned out to be such a crook, and I remember with disgust the day I went out and ripped his bumper stickers off my car.

Bill

Clansgian AT wmconnect.com wrote:

Geez, take your meds. BUSH SR.'s free trade. Billy boy only finished it
and is clearly evident now, he and Sr. are thick as thieves. Wow, maybe
because they are thieves!

That's right. Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II are all champions of globalization. Bush I being the most important operative in this arena.
James