homestead - [Homestead] On the move again

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead_Friends AT yahoogroups.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [Homestead] On the move again
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 21:49:13 -0400

I am on the move again. I left Asheville this afternoon and now about half way to Wilmington. Rain was threatening so I wanted to get ahead of the rain. I should be in Wilmington before noon tomorrow. See the journal for today' fun.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
My present location is shown by the star in the link below
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=35.01171&longitude=-80.56438";