homestead - Re: [Homestead] On the move again

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] On the move again
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 02:41:19 -0400

At 4/21/2005, you wrote:
I was wandering around a site today, for the first time...railpictures.net...and
several of the photos were credited to "Don Bowen" (Barstow and other California
areas) - I wrote a cutesy hello-note...was that indeed you? If not, some other
lucky Don Bowen out there is the recipient of my greeting!

Not mine but thanks for the link, I will check it out. I have not been to Barstow for several years now. The rail yards there are busy but not a favorite picture location.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
My present location is shown by the star in the link below
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=35.01171&longitude=-80.56438";