homestead - Re: [Homestead] On the move again

  • From: sanrico AT highdesert.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] On the move again
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 19:33:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Don -
I was wandering around a site today, for the first
time...railpictures.net...and
several of the photos were credited to "Don Bowen" (Barstow and other
California
areas) - I wrote a cutesy hello-note...was that indeed you? If not, some other
lucky Don Bowen out there is the recipient of my greeting!
Sandy

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=35.01171&longitude=-80.56438";