homestead - Re: [Homestead] How Societies Choose ....

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] How Societies Choose ....
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 09:21:10 -0700

isolate, a person who seperates by choice. See, you just said so yourself.

Now, since you seem to be in that p.s. mode whereby you add more than what
was actually said, no one said "complete" isolation.

So, shall we use the typical p.s. explanation. Good ol' jelly beans. Red,
pink and orange jelly beans in one pile. Yellow, green and white jelly
beans in another. Each pile is isolated from the other pile. However,
complete isolation would be to take and put each color jelly bean in a
completely seperate pile from others.

You have "choosen" to "isolate" (seperate) yourself from some of society and
thus you are isolated.

Lynda