homestead - Re: [Homestead] Air quality map

  • From: keith bellinger <bartermn AT epix.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Air quality map
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 19:19:20 -0500

Lynda wrote:

I like Scorecard better than the rest because they are real specific.

Damn! Here's what it said about my county, Bradford, in Northeast PA:

In 2002, this county ranked among the dirtiest/worst 10% of all counties in the U.S. in terms of total environmental releases.

--
For by your words you will be justified Keith Bellinger
And by your words you will be condemned bartermn AT epix.net