homestead - Re: [Homestead] The real reason for Social Security reform

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The real reason for Social Security reform
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 10:43:52 -0800

Ah geez, Chris, you are following into that trap <g> There is no
California! Choose a climate, choose a price range and we've got them.
California is not spelled L.A. or Silicon Valley or any of the rest of the
places you've heard of.

Now, while it bugs me that people think there is "a" California, it does
work for me cause I'd just as soon folks not really figure out that there
are affordable places to live with land, lots of land <g>

So, never mind. Continue with the "a" California image <g>

Lynda