homestead - RE: [Homestead] Computer glitch

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Computer glitch
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 06:52:20 -0700

It's a hard thing to accept, but sometimes the cords go bad and sometimes
they aren't plugged in just right. Try to substitute a cord from something
else and make sure the camera batteries are fully charged..

Chris has taken the camera to her work computer to see if that will do the
job.

Other than that please describe this ficus in prose as it stretches forth
for the vaulted ceiling.

You want a thousand words? At even five cents per word, I would have to charge fifty bucks for that. Ah, well, if I must. Let's wait and see if Chris is successful.