homestead - RE: [Homestead] Computer glitch

  • From: "Tim Oppenheim" <timopp AT mac.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Computer glitch
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:40:55 -0600

Gene,

Of course you know that the Mac's iPhoto tool is pretty awesome, so I won't
dwell.

On the PC try a reboot. On my PC when I attach a USB device I get a little
chime, so make sure that your system is recognizing a USB device. Next stop
Control Panels/ System/ Hardware Tab/ Device Manager look for the little (!)
icon next to your USB controller, might be a conflict.

Also make sure you have the latest drivers from your camera manufacturer.

Tim Oppenheim