homestead - Re: [Homestead] Somewhat sobering

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Somewhat sobering
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:02:40 -0800

At 1/26/2005, you wrote:
As the East becomes ever more powerful economically, we in NAFTA will be stronger together than as individual states. In the future, no nation will be able to stand alone.

I think that would be better if it were an organization of equals but the disparity in wages between Canada, the US, and Mexico drives us all downward.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
http://www.braingarage.com
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=33.26598&longitude=-116.98509