homestead - RE: [Homestead] Open primaries plus some homestead talk

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT dtnspeed.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Open primaries plus some homestead talk
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 19:02:00 -0600

Lynda suggests a solution to the problem of murdering animals so that we can
have meat.

Tofurkey??? <g>

This reminds me of one of my husband's guiding principles (he may have
stolen it): Never have anything in a vegetarian restaurant that would have
meat in it if served elsewhere.

I'm in agreement. I really, really like non-meat food, but if I'm gonna have
a burger it better have come from a cow, these days preferably one I knew
from birth.

Marie