homestead - [Homestead] Busy day

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Busy day
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 20:54:01 -0800

Saturday was more of the same loading the trailer for a trip to storage. We had a walk through scheduled so all I had time for was one load. It was mostly big tools I could handle myself, band saw, scroll saw and cabinet, drill press, lathe, dust collector, pressure washer, and air compressor. My son is coming down tomorrow to help and I hope to get the big tools loaded. Here is my list for tomorrow, load the wood, Unisaw, lathe bench, roll away tool chest, anvil, forge, and Shopsmith SER and take to storage. Load the dune buggy frame, disk, and harrow on the tandem trailer. Load the crawler into the enclosed trailer. That should be more than enough.

The walk through came off well. As we sat down to sign papers I wanted to verify the dates I have been working with. I found that they had a slightly different calendar. After a bit of discussion I got them to agree on my calendar. We close the 24th and move out of here by the morning of the 29th. I agreed to let them move stuff into the garage while I move stuff out so we both come out OK.

Don Bowen
Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
Valley Center, CA http://www.braingarage.com

  • [Homestead] Busy day, Don Bowen, 01/22/2005