homestead - Re: [Homestead] Iraq's Election;no WMD

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Iraq's Election;no WMD
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:02:46 -0700

Duelfer's report to Congress, which officials say he is finishing and will
be published by the end of June, said Saddam had the intent but not the
capacity to make weapons of mass destruction.

The report contradicted one of US President George W. Bush's chief reasons for the war that led to the toppling of Saddam in April 2003.

I just did a quick Google of "weapons of mass destruction dick cheney." I got "about 390,000" hits. Some might consider it disrespectful if I did the same search using george bush as search criteria.

Ah, the heck with it. That search brings up 1,270,000.

It is certainly reassuring to know that integrity is back in the White House.