homestead - RE: [Homestead] Arnie's (ugly) Plan

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT dtnspeed.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Arnie's (ugly) Plan
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 20:29:46 -0600

I saw this on another list and responded thusly:

How interesting. In another life I used to write competition entries for
engineering projects, but I've never -- of course, since this is so
fantastic -- seen anything even close to this.

Interesting also that lately I've had memorable dreams, one of them just
last night, about networks of skyways over cities. The first such dream was
over LA. Last night I believe I was over New York, way over the city with
two more highways above me. It was quite lovely. Anyone want to analyze
*that* dream?

Marie, in Illinois where winter has definitely arrived. Not only is there a
lot of water in the pond, but it's frozen solid enough to skate on.