homestead - Re: [Homestead] Arnie's (ugly) Plan

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Arnie's (ugly) Plan
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:53:54 -0800

Eeuuu. Looks like something Cristo would have done. Better than Arney Ugly
but, not something I'd like to see in SF either.

And why would it cost 10 times more? Geez, that's a no brainer. CalTrans
pays $17/hr for a trainee to hold signs on road construction. The old joke
about "what's orange and sleeps three" isn't a joke! If a job will take one
person, CalTrans has a supervisor, two observers, a sub, a driver and 3
people to do the job!

Lynda