homestead - Re: [Homestead] self-fulfilling prophecy -

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] self-fulfilling prophecy -
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 07:51:25 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: Gene GeRue<mailto:genegerue AT ruralize.com>

> Those who take politics seriously prevail
over those who take it less seriously.

We who 'take politics less seriously' can be
anything from ignorant of how we are
affected and what we can do about it, to
having too much on our *empty* plates
(doesn't make logical sense, does it ?) to
spend the required time studying political
issues to be able to *do* anything about
them. (think two/three job people - of
whom there are increasing numbers, and
single working mothers/fathers)