homestead - Re: [Homestead] not

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: "Homestead mailing list" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] not
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 12:29:29 -0800

Lynda advised :
> Contrary to the beliefs of some, there is no one-size-fits-all in any
> aspect of life. Sometimes bad things happen and it isn't about any choice
> they made. Lynda

You mean :

As in not voting *for* the __it in the Wh___ House
but having to live under its whims ? as in its starting
a war and Americans dying "ever after" ?

As in billions spent on that war and to payoff the
henchmen *for* that war in "reconstruction" while
Americans need medication, American children
need *food* and education, American husbands
(those that aren't dead in that war) need jobs to
feed their children - and American girls/wives/women
having little or no control over their own bodies and
not so very much choice about education/employment
either so they *must* continue to produce
cannon-fodder .... ?

You mean little things like that ? Naaaahh -
each of us is 'responsible for our self' .....