homestead - Re: [Homestead] No till, no planting, no pruning, no work tomatoes

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] No till, no planting, no pruning, no work tomatoes
  • Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 09:29:43 -0800

Ah gee, the James we've come to know and [fill in the blank]. See what
happens when the evil ol' world forces him to agree with me <<eg>>

Lynda, who is still giggling with the image of a knee-jerk reaction that
fibrated right up the spine, down the arms, through the fingers, onto the
keyboard and out through cyber-space <<<bewg>>>