homestead - Re: [Homestead] ... books ...

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] ... books ...
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:45:56 -0800

At 11/30/2004, you wrote:
While I was employed, books were my 'luxury' purchase - I still buy an occasional book even now - but *after* I've read it from the library so I *know* it's 'worth the money'.

I rarely read a book twice. There are so many others waiting to be read that I feel that I am wasting time. The books I do keep are mostly reference, I read them once then know where to get information later.

Don Bowen
Awl Knotted Up Woodworking
Valley Center, CA http://www.braingarage.com