homestead - [Homestead] oh, I do wish it was baseball :

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: "Homestead mailing list" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] oh, I do wish it was baseball :
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 20:22:54 -0800

Osama was/is Strike One.

Zarqawi is Strike Two.

Does anyone think that by the time we get to

a total of 10,000 Americans dead and wounded

we will get to Strike Three and throw out the

__it in the Whore House ? Naaaaahh -

sorry I asked ... gotta bankrupt the U.S. first ...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6403689/<http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6403689/>

U.S. military says troops 'occupy' Fallujah

Fighting winds down; al-Zarqawi believed to have escaped

The Associated Press

Updated: 9:50 p.m. ET Nov. 13, 2004

Excerpt :

Iraqi officials declared the operation to free Fallujah of militants was
"accomplished" but acknowledged the two most wanted figures in the city -
Jordanian terror mastermind Abu Musab al-Zarqawi and Sheik Abdullah al-Janabi
- had escaped.

http://famulus.msnbc.com/famulusintl/ap11-13-154456.asp?reg=mideast&vts=111320041959

A daily look at U.S. military deaths in Iraq

ASSOCIATED PRESS

Nov. 13 - count. As of Saturday, Nov. 13, 2004, at least 1,179 members
of the U.S. military have died since the beginning of the Iraq war in March
2003, according to an Associated Press count.

  • [Homestead] oh, I do wish it was baseball :, Toni Hawryluk, 11/13/2004