homestead - Re: [Homestead] The Germans Were There First

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The Germans Were There First
  • Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 14:40:10 -0800

Was it you who said that all that remains, when the argument can't be won on facts or knowledge, is personal attacks?

I guess with sharks like these about, one doesn't dare give any personal information about oneself. Did you know she apparently tried to obtain information about my employment record? Of course, anyone who were to divulge personal information about me would be fired from their job, so it's just one of the ploys to intimidate people into leaving the list.

Hey, at least we're making her work for her gov't check, and while still on her butt, she's doing something more creative than grant writing.

Bill

Warren F. Smith wrote:

Though I suspected it long ago, as of today this list has officially jumped
the shark.

Warren

You know, I find it hard to believe that an ignorant racist
bigot, such as
yourself, was ever allowed within miles of teaching.

Only a DF such as yourself would be so ignorant as to believe that

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.