homestead - Re: [Homestead] The Germans Were There First

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The Germans Were There First
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 13:11:15 -0800

Oh, they did, Toni. Just not in the region I'm from which certain people
are fully aware of. But then sacrafices of virgins was a favorite for lots
of folks way back when, not just in Central and South America.

Linking all First Nations together as some homogenous glob is no different
than saying all countries in Europe have parks set aside for junkies just
because one country in Europe does.

Or everyone from Italy is a fascist or everyone from Germany is a Nazi or
everyone from the south gets a sign.

Lynda