homestead - Re: [Homestead] The Germans Were There First

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The Germans Were There First
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 08:29:37 -0800

You know, I find it hard to believe that an ignorant racist bigot, such as
yourself, was ever allowed within miles of teaching.

Only a DF such as yourself would be so ignorant as to believe that
sacrafices of virgins took place in more than a limited number of places
and, since you live in my area you'd think you'd have made some effort to do
something besides eat rodents and would know the facts. Even those
rednecked, gun loving, Rush worshipping, backwoods Oregonians are more
intelligent than that.

But then what can one expect from someone who is probably one of those myth
believers whose book thinks being willing to do a sacraficial murder of your
children is some form of showing faith and some of whom think stoning should
be brought back all the while they are having affairs while their wives are
dying of cancer or paying prostitutes for their time.

Get over yourself Silly Billy and remember you won't look quite so stupid if
you don't touch the keyboard.

Lynda