homestead - Re: [Homestead] The Germans Were There First

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The Germans Were There First
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 08:58:00 -0800

English skills lacking once again. Do you even know the definition of myth?

Obviously not, so here it is: "a traditional story accepted as history;
serves to explain the world view of a people"

Ya gonna try and tell me that your book is any different than anyone else's?
Somehow your book is proven scientific and historical fact? Somehow it
isn't a collection of stories?

Geez Louise, one more person standing downwind from a CAMP fire!

Lynda