homestead - Re: [Homestead] ...'political attack' on girlfriend

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] ...'political attack' on girlfriend
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 21:56:08 EST

In a message dated 11/4/2004 8:06:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lurine AT softcom.net writes:

Proof, Drew, otherwise all you're doing is spinning. Where do you get the
dishonorable discharge bs?

MSNBC, several days ago, prior to the election day , Pointed out that this
charge had been made and no response from Kerry, and that his honorable
discharge is dated 1977 on the date Jimmy Carter reversed a number of vietnam
era
dishonorable discharges as a favor. Why would Kerry have an honorable
discharge
from 1977, at least 6 years after his original discharge date?? I was really
curious about this, but suppose we will never get an actual response on it
now.

Drew