homestead - Re: [Homestead] ...'political attack' on girlfriend

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] ...'political attack' on girlfriend
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:51:07 -0700

Are you serious, Drew? You need to get out more in the real world. There
is an absolute outrageous number of ex-felone, drug addict/alcoholic,
homeless veterans problem in the U.S. the number is highest for the Vietnam
Vets but the Gulf War kids seems to be working hard to catch up.

Don't take my word for it, contact the Vietnam Veterans of California and
ask them for the stats and about their programs which are bringing these
guys AND girls into their transitional housing programs and getting them
into job training and into permanent housing.

Lynda