homestead - [Homestead] set- up ? go ahead, tell me it's "oh, so innocent" ...

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: "Homestead mailing list" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] set- up ? go ahead, tell me it's "oh, so innocent" ...
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:55:40 -0700

http://famulus.msnbc.com/famulusgen/ap10-19-230518.asp?t=apnew&vts=102020041038<http://famulus.msnbc.com/famulusgen/ap10-19-230518.asp?t=apnew&vts=102020041038>

Florida governor picks attorney with GOP ties to lead Duval County
election office
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) - Gov. Jeb Bush chose a Jacksonville real
estate attorney with Republican connections to lead Duval County's elections
office. Bill Scheu takes over exactly two weeks before Bush's brother,
President George W. Bush, seeks re-election. Campaign finance records show
Scheu has given thousands of dollars to several GOP candidates, including
U.S. Rep. Ander Crenshaw of Jacksonville and North Carolina U.S. Sen.
Elizabeth Dole.