homestead - Re: [Homestead] Outhouse pit

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Outhouse pit
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 13:08:51 -0400

hehe let me fill you in...
heavy clay soil
eat meat
one holer
temporary bizness that will get light use, but be permanent soon
I don't care
not concerned about peekers, will complete the building later
that depends... :>)

Rob

We get questions. Sometimes we get sufficient information.

Yeah, I've done it. Rob, how good is the drainage? How much meat do you eat? How many parties do you anticipate? Wanna build a two-holer or a one-holer? Gonna line it with concrete block and build a house on top so it doesn't rot, or just do a temporary bizness, what in the military we called a latrine? Are you taking along any fastidious ladies who might wrinkle noses (and, if so, do you care) or is this a down-and-dirty, do-it-and-get-out trip? You can do a squat hole of minimal dimensions or a lordly edifice of substantial size. How do you feel about peekers? Are you, um, regular, or do you need time in the morning to contemplate the sunrise?

---
This mail is certified Virus Free.