homestead - RE: [Homestead] Drudge- was The crime of voting while black

  • From: "Warren F. Smith" <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Drudge- was The crime of voting while black
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:31:11 -0400

>>I now copy the URL when it 'one of those' stories.
>>
>>Rob

This story will eventually get legs of its own, but it won't be through
newspapers or the big three networks. You can bet your homestead that had
the RNC distributed a 66 page manual, part of which instructs campaign
workers to charge voter fraud EVEN IF NONE EXISTS as a pre-emptive strike,
detailing how to manipulate the press and civil rights leaders, it would be
shouted from the mountain-tops.

Makes the story TVO linked yesterday twinkle in a different light, now,
doesn't it?

Warren

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.