homestead - RE: [Homestead] Drudge- was The crime of voting while black

  • From: "Warren F. Smith" <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Drudge- was The crime of voting while black
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:14:07 -0400

>>Could be lot's of reasons, none of them good IMO <shrug>. I
>>copy the url of
>>those I'm interested in once I see them.
>>
>>Rob
>>becidawa AT hctc.com
>>ps/ don't you ever get tired of party politics?

At this point I can't wait til after 11/2, and the end to party politics for
10 minutes. Your approach is best, as to keeping urls. Drudge keeps a link
called "recent drudge headlines" and you can usually find a weeks worth
there. Far as I know he doesn't store any actual articles but his
exclusives, all else are links. I have noticed some newspapers seem to purge
stories in short order

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.