homestead - RE: [Homestead] Drudge- was The crime of voting while black

  • From: Rob <becidawa AT hctc.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Drudge- was The crime of voting while black
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:01:45 -0700

At 10/14/2004 12:31 PM, you wrote:

>>I now copy the URL when it 'one of those' stories.
>>
>>Rob

This story will eventually get legs of its own, but it won't be through
newspapers or the big three networks.

What I mean is the story is gone. Can't find it anywhere like it didn't exist. Like it never existed.

Could be lot's of reasons, none of them good IMO <shrug>. I copy the url of those I'm interested in once I see them.

Rob
becidawa AT hctc.com
ps/ don't you ever get tired of party politics?