homestead - Re: [Homestead] Web browsers

  • From: Tvoivozhd <tvoivozd AT infionline.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Web browsers
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:38:09 -0700

Gene GeRue wrote:

Now if some horses a** builds their site to only be accessed with Internet
Explorer because of activex components well you are kind of out of luck
unless you use Virtual PC from Microsoft. ( I notice that a lot of Real
Estate services are Windows only )

Yeah, that is why I bought this HP laptop with Windows XP. As soon as I retire from real estate, I will become a Mac user again.

tvoivozhd---that could be a while---my Uncle Earl Potten sold more farms than anyone in the U.S., and for at least ten years, was unable to get out of his car to show a customer any real estate---popped nitroglycerin pills like candy---but closed two out of three customer showings. Of course beeros' vision is impaired by dense EthanoNimbus clouds---think you probably have to see through the windshield, and see the farm or your customers to sell them much.