homestead - Re: [Homestead] Most notorious junkie in U.S. can't hide evidence

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Most notorious junkie in U.S. can't hide evidence
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:04:13 EDT

Does anyone really care???? I havn't seen this guy on tv or heard him in
several years, because he used to speak out against clinton and his cronies,
he
remains a target for left thinking people. I never cared for his talk, and
could
care less about his pain killers. I care far more about Bobby Bonds and the
steroids that will allow him to break records set by real athletes without
muscle stimulants, than I do about this guy.

Drew