homestead - Re: [Homestead] Republicrat Hogs wallow in Corporate Tax Bill(Gore and Hollywood

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Republicrat Hogs wallow in Corporate Tax Bill(Gore and Hollywood
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:11:08 EDT

Hmm, 366 million to hollywood film producers, do you mean they are suddenly
all going to become republicans?? If you read the article, this is going to
be given in place of tariffs taken on exports, primarily, so either we
support
these companies from the left hand or the right. I should also point out that
Al Gore, will get money from the Tobacco funds and he is another unlikely
republican. Just doesn't seem so cut and dry to me..

Drew

  • Re: [Homestead] Republicrat Hogs wallow in Corporate Tax Bill(Gore and Hollywood, DSanner106, 10/07/2004