homestead - RE: [Homestead] Gr-r-r-r, If

  • From: "WF Smith" <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Gr-r-r-r, If
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 09:37:17 -0400

I posted this before, but will do so again for the benefit of those who
don't immediately archive all of my posts...

When confronted with those pesky registration sites, just go to
www.bugmenot.com and get yourself a password. Really, just do it.

President Bush hates it when you use free passwords. (A little insider
information for the rest of you- all of the passwords really belong to Dick
Cheney).

Warren

> the online registrations that are slowly cutting off
> the flow of data/information to those who refuse
> to 'register' :

---