homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gr-r-r-r, If

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gr-r-r-r, If
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 17:29:31 -0700

From: Tvoivozhd<mailto:tvoivozd AT infionline.net>

he was commenting on computers, this is about
the online registrations that are slowly cutting off
the flow of data/information to those who refuse
to 'register' :

I'd saved up a bunch of links to read when I had
the time - only to find that major cities' newspapers
are now requiring, yes, I *know* it's "free" as in
"no $" but it is *not* *free* in its ramifications, to
'register'.

Toni