homestead - RE: [Homestead] Homestead List?

  • From: "WF Smith" <WarrenSmith AT PalmettoBuilders.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Homestead] Homestead List?
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 08:44:51 -0400

> HOMESTEAD = 45 4 + 5 = 9
> TVOIVOZHD = 36 3 + 6 = 9
>
> So of course, Bill, a list with the name HOMESTEAD would really be a list
> about TVOIVOZHD. I should think it would be obvious.
>

> James

Well... leave it to James to shine the light of truth...

Bill, you are right- this list has changed quite a bit. If you think it's
bad now, just wait until after the election. I am expecting three to four
suicides, thankfully played out in plain text, no html or attachments
allowed. I'm planning to unsubscribe somewhere between the second and third.

Warren (I miss Lee Atwater) Smith

---