homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead List? yes, it is !

  • From: "Toni Hawryluk" <tonihawr AT msn.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead List? yes, it is !
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 11:51:46 -0700

> When are you going to change the name of this list to progressive
> politics, anti-war, or current events or the Tvoivozhd List? It certainly
> isn't a Homestead List anymore. Bill W.

Access is free to anyone who wishes to contribute
whatever, even GIGO, *and* there are many links provided by
the experienced people - giving you the option of following them
up. Or not.

If you have homesteading questions or contributions,
they will be read and/or answered to the best of your peers
ability - from the amount of time and/or experience.

>>>This is not a "you" or a "them" list; it is a "we" list.
>
>>Ask a homestead question and I bet you get a homestead answer.

>Hi, To be quite honest, I could care less. I feel lucky if I get my tomato
>plants planted in my S. Jersey yard once a year.

"Believe it or not", that's where we *all* are 'at',
and we all want hones answers. (even if we don't
like 'em !)

> By the same token, I haven't read much related to the subject in a while
> but I've noticed a whole lot of various material coming from what looks
> like a shrinking base. I'm not looking for an argument, just making an
> observation. I read some of the stuff a lot of which is thought provoking,
> but usually just delete anymore. Bill W.

Congratulations on the speed with which you
have learned to *not* "toss out the baby with
the bathwater". big <g> But continue to lurk,
'just in case'.

So - about those tomatoes - you're in the
part of the country where "Johnny's" is located -
is it true that Rob has kept out the GE/GM stuff
from the seed selection he offers ?

Toni in Seattle