homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead List?

  • From: "clanSkeen" <sgian AT planetc.com>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead List?
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 22:00:07 -0400

> When are you going to change the name of this list to progressive
> politics, anti-war, or current events or the Tvoivozhd List? It
> certainly isn't a Homestead List anymore.
>
> Bill W.

Geesh, Bill, it's so obvious. Tvoivozhd and Homestead are the same thing.
The first clue is that they both have nine letters and both end in 'D'. But
no matter how deeply you ponder it, the two concepts of Tvoivozhd and
Homestead are identical.

Look at the mystical significance of the word HOMESTEAD. If you take each
letter's position in the alphabet in ascending order and then render any two
digit number into one digit by adding the several digits, you get this:

H - 19 1 + 9 = 10 1 + 0 = 1
O - 12 1 + 2 = 3
M - 14 1 + 4 = 5
E - 22 2 + 2 = 4
S - 8
T - 7
E - 2 + 2 = 4
A - 2 + 6 = 8
D - 2 + 3 = 5

Total: 45

So the cosmic number of the word HOMESTEAD is 45.

Now do the same thing with the word TVOIVOZHD except the final D which is
the same letter in the same place in both words obviously isn't counted
twice, being the comic link between the two words. So you have:

T - 7
V - 6
O - 12 1 + 2 = 3
I - 18 1 + 8 = 9
V - 6
O - 12 1 + 2 = 3
Z - 1
H - 19 1 + 9 = 10 1 + 0 = 1
D - (Not counted)

Total: 36

So the cosmic number of TVOIVOZHD as it relates to HOMESTEAD is 36.

So what, says you? Ah, but render each of those to one digit and you get:

HOMESTEAD = 45 4 + 5 = 9
TVOIVOZHD = 36 3 + 6 = 9

So of course, Bill, a list with the name HOMESTEAD would really be a list
about TVOIVOZHD. I should think it would be obvious.

James