homestead - [Homestead] Re: Homestead list?

  • From: Woolley <wjande AT erols.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Re: Homestead list?
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 21:58:20 -0400

When are you going to change the name of this list to progressive politics,
anti-war, or current events or the Tvoivozhd List? It certainly isn't a
Homestead List anymore. Bill W.

Access is free to anyone who wishes to contribute whatever, even GIGO, *and* there are many links provided by the experienced people - giving you the option of following them up. Or not.

I've stirred the pot I see.

If you have homesteading questions or contributions,
they will be read and/or answered to the best of your peers
ability - from the amount of time and/or experience.

To be honest, I really don't. I live in a suburb of Philadelphia. I can't remember how I found this list but I've read various posts with some interest for probably 3 years. I've never until yesterday posted to the list. It just seems very different from when I first started reading it, that's all.

Congratulations on the speed with which you
have learned to *not* "toss out the baby with
the bathwater". big <g> But continue to lurk,
'just in case'.

So - about those tomatoes - you're in the
part of the country where "Johnny's" is located -
is it true that Rob has kept out the GE/GM stuff
from the seed selection he offers ?

I'll most likely continue to lurk for awhile at least. Couldn't tell you about Johnnys or what he stocks, but I will say you can believe what they say about Jersey tomatoes. The fruit that grows in my backyard is IMO as good as it gets. cheers...........