homestead - [Homestead] Re: Homestead List?

  • From: Woolley <wjande AT erols.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Re: Homestead List?
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 14:02:41 -0400

When are you going to change the name of this list to progressive politics, anti-war, or current events or the Tvoivozhd List? It certainly isn't a Homestead List anymore.

This is not a "you" or a "them" list; it is a "we" list.

Ask a homestead question and I bet you get a homestead answer.

Hi,

To be quite honest, I could care less. I feel lucky if I get my tomato plants planted in my S. Jersey yard once a year. By the same token, I haven't read much related to the subject in a while but I've noticed a whole lot of various material coming from what looks like a shrinking base. I'm not looking for an argument, just making an observation. I read some of the stuff alot of which is thought provoking, but usually just delete anymore.

Bill W.