homestead - Re: [Homestead] ... is THE WEATHER

  • From: Tvoivozhd <tvoivozd AT infionline.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] ... is THE WEATHER
  • Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2004 19:35:11 -0700

Toni Hawryluk wrote:

From: Tvoivozhd<mailto:tvoivozd AT infionline.net>

According to Richard Williams, a physicist and consultant to the David Sarnoff laboratory in
Princeton HAARP constitutes "an irresponsible act of global vandalism." He and others fear a
secret second stage where HAARP would "beam much more energy into the ionosphere. That could
produce a severe disruption of the upper atmosphere at one location that may produce effects that
spread rapidly around the Earth for years." (Quoted in Scott Gilbert, Environmental Warfare and US
Foreign Policy: The Ultimate Weapon of Mass Destruction,
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/GIL401A.html<http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/GIL401A.html>
)

Well, well, the cretin in the Wh___ House may soon be
able to put Jupiter's 'red eye' "eternal hurricane" right here on Earth ... will it be before the plans for it are leaked to
'terrorists' ?? Or have they already been .... while we're
dying in Iraq to 'make the world safe for Democracy' -
something Iraqis don't seem to want enough to "do it
myself, Mommy !"

tvoivozhd---knowledge knows no borders. You can keep a government secret from trusting or ignorant voters, but not foreign scientists who were educated in the same disciplines as U.S. scientists. After Einstein published the MC-squared bit, every physicist understood the significance as being the basis for an atomic explosion. It wasn't a high priority with a Hitler concerned with the more immediate importance of jet engines, high-performance fighter aircraft and buzz-bombs, so heavy-water and nuclear fission search sucked the hind teat.

I have for some time been worried about the apparent head start the Chinese have in nanotech which can defeat many of the weapons we regard as safe, reliable and essential to our offense and defence. I hope the U.S. is doing more than just tracking what the Chinese are doing, but I have little faith in the people who are, at the cost of one hundred billion dollars and pseudo-testing, still trying to hit an intercontinental bullet (missile) with our bullet---too damned complex---thousands of components subject to likely failure, and in any event, no defense against a flock of incoming---under the best of circumstances five percent would hit their target---one percent of incoming would end everything right there.