homestead - Re: [Homestead] CBS recant ... NOT!

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] CBS recant ... NOT!
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 22:43:31 EDT

By the way, I believe we can NOW say CBS has recanted on the story,
can we not. Of course Dan Rather "broke " the story that the documents
were not in fact from an Unimpeachable source as he had earlier reported,
but from a previously unreliable source tied to the Kerry campaign, and
who bragged in writing that he had gotten information to Kerry's people
through Max Cleland that would hurt Bush. Too bad he "broke" the story a
week after everyone with a brain had figured out these were fake.