homestead - Re: [Homestead] Education---Catch 'em early

  • From: RayZentz AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Education---Catch 'em early
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 00:11:32 EDT

In a message dated 9/19/2004 8:28:18 PM Central Standard Time,
tonihawr AT msn.com writes:

Police your fellow men so they will either stop waving
their dicks around indiscrimnately or *provide* for the
children they produce
-snip-
We produce the children, isn't that enough ?

Oh, my, oh, my. I at least am consistant with my statements and beliefs.
First you blame men for producing, then you congratulate yourself for
producing. Never have I seen anyone so firmly esconced on both sides of
the
fence, as you. You are no longer worth my time. Have a nice life.

delete

Ray