homestead - Re: [Homestead] Education---Catch 'em early

  • From: RayZentz AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Education---Catch 'em early
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 19:47:22 EDT

In a message dated 9/17/2004 10:53:10 PM Central Standard Time,
lurine AT softcom.net writes:

Mothers need to be home with their children, not having to work so that they
can put a meal on the table OR choosing to work instead of being home. We
do NOT need more Staples mothers!

THIS I agree with. Wave your magic wand, so more mothers can stay home.
Change society, so that people live within their means, instead of
"crediting"
themselves to death. Eliminate divorce, so there are no more single mothers.

What? No wand?

Oh, I thought you were going to be productive...

Ray