homestead - Re: [Homestead] Education---Catch 'em early

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Education---Catch 'em early
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 20:44:07 -0700

Read what you sent! "catch them early" has nothing to do with the pay or
respect of K-12 teachers and everything to do with government nannies!

Children who play more, sing more, do art and music are better/happier
learners. Children need time to be children. They doNOT need more time
with the government nanny. 3 and 4 year-olds do NOT need "teachers!"

The economy is out of control. Until the average citizen realises that what
children need is their mother and not more government interference, there is
going to be NO improvement anywhere!

Mothers need to be home with their children, not having to work so that they
can put a meal on the table OR choosing to work instead of being home. We
do NOT need more Staples mothers!

Lynda