homestead - Re: [Homestead] Portable Net connection, was What have I been up to

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Portable Net connection, was What have I been up to
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:17:25 -0700

At 09:21 AM 8/31/2004 -0700, you wrote:
At 8/31/2004, you wrote:
I'm interested in wireless connection options. Anyone have any recommendations?

Go with Verizon. Here is a tutorial on how to do it.

Sounds great. But it sounds like I would have double cell-phone monthly overhead. My old phone died so I just got a new one through AT&T, so of course I am locked into a fresh two-year contract.

What're the alternatives?